CAMPGROUND RATES and FEES:
2022 Camping Season May 16th thru October 15th
- Basic (Electric &Water ONLY) - $30 /night (County Residents) or $35 /night (Non-Residents)
- Full Hook-up (Electric, Water & SEWER) - $40 /night (Pioneer Trail Park ONLY, Sites )
- River/Lake View Sites - $40 /night
- Rustic Sites - $15 /night
- Pioneer Trail Park Basic (Electric & Water ONLY Sites) - $750 per 30 day stay
- Fuller Campground Basic (Electric & Water ONLY Sites) - $850 per 30 day stay
Must have signed Seasonal Site Agreement: Please call office for booking a Seasonal. (Monday through Friday)
5 MONTHS (157-night stay)
- Fuller Campground Basic (Electric & Water ONLY Sites) - $2,500
- Pioneer Trail Park Basic (Electric & Water ONLY Sites) - $2,500
- Pioneer Trail Park Full-Hookup (Electric, Water & Sewer) - $3,000
Cabin Rentals (Maximum occupancy 6 people per cabin)
- $60/night (paid at time of reservation)
- 3 - night minimum stay
- 7 - night stay $360
- $200 cash security/cleaning deposit due upon arrival. A refund will be issued during check-out once the cabin has been inspected and no significant damage happened during your stay.
At the time of reservation, the office staff must be informed of your intent to use RRN Coupons. You may not modify payment method after the reservation is created. The RRN Coupons must be delivered to the office BEFORE the first day of your arrival.
Other Fees & Information
- All Daily and Monthly Reservations: MUST BE PAID IN FULL AT THE TIME OF THE RESERVATION!
- Seasonal Rates: 50% non-refundable down-payment due by ; remaining 50% due .
- MUST be 18 years old to rent a site
- Reservation Fee: If a site is booked in advance, a NON-REFUNDABLE $5.00 fee is added to the total.
- Credit Card Charge Policy: MINIMUM $15.00 per CREDIT CARD USE. A 4% NON-REFUNDABLE processing fee will be added to your total cost.
- Cancellation Fee: $10.00 CHARGE (per site). In addition, if cancellation is seven (7) days or less prior to your stay, your total reservation cost is forfeited. (NON-REFUNDABLE).
- Dump Station: Included in camping fee. If you are not camping with us, the fee is $10.00 per use of dump station.
- Shower: Included in camping fee. If you are not camping with us, the fee is $5.00 per use of shower.
- Campfire Wood: All firewood brought into any Delta County Park MUST BE INSPECTED at office (or by camp host if office is closed) before taking to site. If we supply your wood, there is a $10.00 charge per (level) wheel-barrow size load. Please inquire at office or when making your reservation.
- Ice: Ice is available from the office or camp-host.
- Quiet Time: 11:00 PM to 7:00AM (Eastern Time)
- Check-In Time: 1:00 PM (Eastern Time) Stop at the office/camp-host to check-in before going to your campsite.
- Check-Out Time: NOON (Eastern Time)